H.O.P.E. provides facilitated workshops and trainings for student organizations, residence halls, Greek-letter organizations faculty and staff. Workshops are primarily facilitated by student peer educators. Trainings are facilitated by professional staff.
Please complete the information in the Workshop/Training Request form. Please note the following:
- All workshop/training requests must be received a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- A minimum of 10 people must be present for the workshop/training to be facilitated.
- H.O.P.E. cannot guarantee any request but will do our best to meet requests.
- If there are changes in time, location or date to the request, please notify H.O.P.E. immediately at (848) 932-1965.
- If you your workshop/training has not been confirmed within one week of your requested date, please call H.O.P.E. at (848) 932-1965.
H.O.P.E. offers workshops and trainings in:
- Sexual Health
- Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drugs
- Mental Health
- Cultural Diversity & Social Justice
- LGBTQ Issues
- SHADES Theater
If there is a request for a topic not listed, please contact H.O.P.E. at (848) 932-1965 and H.O.P.E. will work to assist you.
** All workshop/training requests must be received a minimum of two weeks in advance